Tools to Improve Your Cash Flow
Having the right tools at your disposal puts you in control of your business’s finances and saves you time and money along the way. The powerful cash flow management tools from Honor Bank offer all the control you need, and our experienced local team will help you make the most of your business assets.
ONLINE Treasury Management
Use a full set of treasury management options to gain more control over your finances. Our online treasury management system provides the convenience of logging in anywhere, anytime.
This service includes the following valuable options:
- Control employee access for each of your accounts.
- Reduce transaction costs with ACH Credits & Debits.
- Manage employee payroll with direct deposit.
- Ease the stress of tax season with tax payment services.
- Integrate with QuickBooks for a streamlined workflow with DirectConnect.
- Maintain security with tokens.
- Receive personal setup assistance and ongoing support.
- Just $25 per month
- Learn more about treasury management
Remote Deposit Capture – now also with an app!
Physically bringing checks to the bank is quickly becoming an out-of-date practice. Of course, we’ll always accept them in person, but remote deposit offers a time-saving alternative to the daily bank run for check deposits.
- Securely scan checks directly into your account
- Deposits hit your account faster so funds are available sooner
- Complete control over who can scan and send checks
- Just $30 a month plus .17/item.
- Monthly rental fee: $10/month single-feed and $20/multi-feed machine
- Mobile App now available! Ask your Honor Banker for details.
Contact us for a full quote!
Switch to Honor Bank Merchant Services today to receive competitive rates and excellent service:
- Next day funding
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 technical support
- Mobile credit card scanners
With Honor Bank, there is a better way to manage your funds. Our convenient solutions increase your efficiency and save you time so you can focus on managing your business. Ask your business banker if you’re eligible for a Line of Credit sweep.
With ICS® and CDARS®, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection by working directly with just our bank.
- Rest assured. Know that deposits well into the millions are eligible for FDIC insurance protection. Because deposit accounts are not subject to floating net asset values, market volatility will not negatively impact principal.
- Earn interest. Put cash balances to work in demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, or CDs.
- Keep it simple. Avoid opening multiple accounts with multiple institutions to protect your funds. Forego the need to use repo sweeps, track collateral on an ongoing basis, and manually consolidate statements and disbursements from multiple banks.1
- Manage liquidity. Enjoy access to funds placed into demand deposit accounts and money market deposit accounts. With CD placements, select from multiple terms to meet your liquidity needs.
- Support your community. Feel good knowing that the full amount of funds placed through ICS and CDARS can stay local to support lending opportunities that build a stronger community.2
- If a depositor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the depositor to determine whether the placement of the depositor’s funds through ICS or CDARS, or a particular ICS or CDARS transaction, satisfies those restrictions.
- When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other institutions that use ICS or CDARS, our bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through ICS or CDARS for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor’s consent, our bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other participating institutions. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.
Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and ICS are registered service marks, and the IntraFi hexagon and IntraFi logo are service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.