Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Business Online Banking & Bill Pay puts you in the driver's seat and gives you banking in the fast lane. You have more control over your finances, along with the convenience of being able to log in anywhere at anytime, whenever you need to.
Ready to join online banking? To get started stop by any one of our local branches, call us at 877-325-8031.
- View balances and transaction history including images
- Online bill pay
- View online account statements and check images
- Download to Quicken, QuickBooks, or .CSV format
- Transfer between Honor Bank accounts, including payments to an Honor Bank business loan
- Set up reminders and alerts
Access your account using our mobile app
Sign up for mobile banking in three easy steps:
- Step 1. While signed into your online banking account, click on Options
- Step 2. Click on Mobile Settings. From this page you can elect to activate or deactivate selected accounts for access via the web on your mobile device, and then read and agree to the terms and conditions to complete web mobile enrollment
- Step 3. Download the Honor Bank Mobile Banking app from the Google Play Store (Android devices) or Apple App store (iOS devices).
Please Note: In order to use the mobile app, you must be enrolled in online banking. Just head to our online banking enrollment page. We can also help at 877-325-8031 or at your local branch
Available Cash Management add-on features
- ACH Services
- Pay your federal taxes online
- Business Online Payroll
Have questions about business online banking and bill pay?
Check out the answers to our most common questions.
Quicken, QuickBooks and Mint users
Find instructions and more on our Quicken FAQ page.