If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at [email protected] during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. Honor Bank has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
We have engaged outside vendors for this purpose. Specific items our vendors have addressed include:
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on myhonorbank.com so guests can more easily use the site;
- Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes;
- Pages, sites, and apps with a consistent structure to ease navigation;
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text;
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
For your protection, please do not send any personal or confidential information (i.e. Social Security Number, Account Number, Date of Birth, etc.) in your message. If you send email to us, we may retain the contents of your email message, your email address, and our response.