$5,000 minimum to open – business or personal new money
$0-9,999.99 4.00% APY*
$10,000-99.999.99 4.25% APY*
$100,000 and up 4.50% APY*
- Free e-Statements, eNotices, Online Banking & Bill Pay and Mobile Banking.
- If the balance falls below $5,000 at any point during your statement period, the account will incur a $25.00 monthly maintenance fee
- New accounts must be funded with new money
- There is a $10 fee for each item over their first 6 transactions.
For your protection, please do not send any personal or confidential information (i.e. Social Security Number, Account Number, Date of Birth, etc.) in your message. If you send email to us, we may retain the contents of your email message, your email address, and our response.
* Rates are variable and subject to change at any time without notice. APY as of June 26, 2023. APY – Annual Percentage Yield. Account fees may reduce the earnings on the account. $3 monthly paper statement fee waived with enrollment in e-Statements. ** Honor Bank limits certain types of withdrawals and transfers made from a money market account to a combined total of six per account cycle. This includes withdrawals made by check or draft to third parties; debit or ATM card point-of-sale (POS) purchases; and pre-authorized withdrawals such as automatic transfers for overdraft protection and transfers made by telephone, online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, wire and facsimile. See your account agreement for more information. Other limits may apply to your account. Excessive transactions may result in changing your Money Market account to a non-interest bearing checking account.