We're teaming up with the Benzie Senior Resources to help our area seniors remain independent.
The annual walk-a-thon event is a major source of funding for the center that provides in-home care, companionship, meals, and transportation to Dr. visits, grocery store, etc. This help allows senior citizens to be able to stay in their homes as long as possible with some assistance. 100% of monies donated stay in Benzie County.
Walk-A-Thon Event Details
- When: Saturday, August 5
- Where: Frankfort’s Bellows Park on Crystal Lake (Corner of bellows Ave and South shore Drive)
- Time: Registration is between 7:30 and 9:00 a.m.
- Length of walk: 6 miles along the shores of Crystal Lake
- How: Obtain pledges or collect some cash then you can walk, run, ride a bike, or roller blade the 6 miles
- Food: When you’ve finished the walk a free brunch is served at Bellows Park for registered participants
- Goal: We have set a goal of $1,000
- Donations are tax-deductible
For more Information, visit Benzie Senior Resources or call 231-525-0600