Customer Service Representative
We currently have an opening for someone with exceptional customer service skills to fill CSR (teller) positions at our Union Street and Lake Ann, MI branch. A minimum of 1 year of banking and/or significant cash handling, and sales experience required.
We are looking for a Credit Analyst with a proven professional track record of experience and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews personal and business tax returns and other financial statements for preparation of cash flow analysis
- Prepares credit review presentations for analysis
- Assists Lenders with inputting credit applications
- Assists Lenders with preparation of CIP and Beneficial Ownership documents
- Requests and analyzes personal credit reports, UCC lien searches, appraisals, real estate evaluations, etc.
- Requests financial information from customers
- Prepares agenda for Officers Committee meetings.
- Takes minutes at Officers Committee meetings and prepares final copies (approved and signed) for file
- Prepares and maintains commercial loan pipeline report for Officers Committee and Board of Directors
- Maintains maturity report for all lenders and all commercial loans
- Prepares real estate evaluations
- Prepares reports related to lending as needed or requested by management up to and including Appraiser Review report annually and the quarterly Unfunded Commitment report
- Assists Lenders with loan maturities
- Prepares annual ACH reviews for relationships assigned to the lending area
- Assists Branch Managers with commercial loan underwriting
- Completes credit rating requests
- Ensures that documentation related to commercial loans is imaged
- Notifies Lender promptly of potential problems
- Accompanies Commercial Lenders on customer calls as needed
- Interacts with other support staff and operations members to ensure workflow is uninterrupted
- Prepares SBA application documents in conjunction with lenders
- Performs review of appraisals
- Assists Lenders with loan closings when requested
- Assist with file pull for audits and exams as needed and requested
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by Commercial Lenders and members of Management.
All full time positions come with a full benefit package, and the opportunity to start a rewarding career with the Honor family. Candidates for all positions will undergo a criminal and credit history background check as a condition of employment.
Honor Bank is a northwest Michigan community bank, proudly celebrating 102 years of service, with branches in Traverse City, Bear Lake, Benzonia, Buckley, Copemish, Honor, and Lake Ann.
As we approach our 103rd year in business as a community bank, we have never lost sight of the fact that our customers are, and always have been, our neighbors. We maintain our practice and philosophy focused on being a local bank serving local people.
What We’re Looking For:
The values that we seek in a team member are summarized in the Honor Code, a set of principles laid out nearly a century ago. It’s a simple philosophy that has served us well over the decades. Those principles are:
- Hard Work
Benefits You’re Looking For
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, flexible spending account plans and more
- 401(k) plan including both traditional and Roth savings options
- Incentive and bonus programs
- Paid time-off, sick time and holidays
- Paid volunteer hours
We also offer a generous “buy out” option for those who do not require insurance due to having coverage by some other means.
Thank you for considering a career with Honor Bank. We wish you success on your employment journey.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Deidra Charnes | [email protected] | 231.639.1719
For your protection, please do not send any personal or confidential information (i.e. Social Security Number, Account Number, Date of Birth, etc.) in your message. If you send email to us, we may retain the contents of your email message, your email address, and our response.