We are currently seeking
- A part time (approximately 20 hours per week) Customer Service Representative (Teller) to join the Honor Bank team at our branch in the heart of Traverse City, MI on Garfield Avenue. Please click the link below for more details. Candidates for all positions will undergo a criminal and credit history background check as a condition of employment. Please send any resumes for consideration to [email protected] or apply via Indeed.
Honor Bank is a northwest Michigan community bank, proudly celebrating 102 years of service, with branches in Traverse City, Bear Lake, Benzonia, Buckley, Copemish, Honor, and Lake Ann.
As we approach our 103rd year in business as a community bank, we have never lost sight of the fact that our customers are, and always have been, our neighbors. We maintain our practice and philosophy focused on being a local bank serving local people.
What We’re Looking For:
The values that we seek in a team member are summarized in the Honor Code, a set of principles laid out nearly a century ago. It’s a simple philosophy that has served us well over the decades. Those principles are:
- Hard Work
Benefits You’re Looking For
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, flexible spending account plans and more
- 401(k) plan including both traditional and Roth savings options
- Opt out reimbursement for those who elect out of the insurance plans
- Incentive and bonus programs
- Paid time-off, sick time and holidays
- Paid volunteer hours
Thank you for considering a career with Honor Bank. We wish you success on your employment journey.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Please direct all inquiries to:
For your protection, please do not send any personal or confidential information (i.e. Social Security Number, Account Number, Date of Birth, etc.) in your message. If you send email to us, we may retain the contents of your email message, your email address, and our response.