Keeping money in your Honor Bank account is a good thing. But there are times when you need to move it, take it with you or switch it to another currency. You can do all those things here, and more.
MasterCard® Debit ATM Card
Our ATM/Check Card works like an electronic check with the money automatically deducted from your checking account. Use it to pay for purchases at MasterCard® merchants worldwide or to withdraw cash, make deposits or transfer funds between accounts at ATMs.
- Access checking account funds without the hassles of writing a check, showing I.D. or waiting for check approval.
- Pay for purchases quickly and conveniently at MasterCard merchants.
- Make purchases without running up a credit card balance.
- Feel more secure than when you carry lots of cash.
- Pay for purchases over the phone.
- Save money in check printing fees.
- Itemized record of every card purchase and ATM transaction on your monthly checking account statement.
Traveling Abroad? Please contact us before you go to set up your debit cards for use abroad.
No matter how careful you are with your finances, sometimes things just happen. You thought the check had already cleared, your deposit didn't go in when you thought—we've all been there.
- Avoid the hassle and embarrassment of a returned check or authorized automatic debit.
- Overdraft coverage of up to $500 including overdrafts and other fees.
- Our standard fee of $30 applies for each item that overdraws your account.
- To maintain Overdraft Privilege, you will have to bring your account to a positive end-of-day balance at least once during a 30-day period, and otherwise keep your account in a good-standing.
- We encourage you to review your account statements and other notices concerning your account as soon as you receive them, enter all items into your check register, and balance your account monthly.
* Accounts will be charged the standard Overdraft fee of $30.00 for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-Of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid and $30.00 for items returned. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 30 days. We may not pay items under your overdraft privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account balance to a positive balance within every thirty (30) day period for a minimum period of 24 hours, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Honor Bank or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safety deposit boxes are a good place to store important original documents and valuables to prevent them from being lost or stolen. If you don’t have one yet, we have a variety of sizes from which to choose.
- Ideal for valuables
- Offered at our Benzonia, Buckley, Copemish, Honor and Lake Ann locations
24HR EZ Phone Banking Line
Our automated touch-tone telephone service is a safe, easy way to do your banking from your home or office any time, any day. Simply call (800)325-0981 toll-free 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You can use Phone Banking to:
- check your account balances (checking, savings, loans, CDs)
- check transactions in your account
- transfer money between accounts
Check out our handy phone banking overview24HR EZ Phone Banking Guide.