Get 2% cash back (up to $6 per month)* on your everyday debit card purchases with free Kasasa Cash Back® checking. You’ll also get refunds of ATM fees incurred at any ATM you use in the U.S.* — so you can get cash whenever and wherever you need it.
At Honor Bank, we believe that banking is best done locally — and Kasasa Cash Back is one more great reason to bank locally with us. Come visit us today to open your account in minutes.
- 2% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in debit card purchases monthly
- Earn up to $6 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
There Are No Penalties if You Don’t Qualify
Your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free, and you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Ready to get started or want to learn more?
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $50 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Failure to enroll in and receive Electronic Statements within the first 30 days after your account is opened, and failure to continue to receive electronic statements each month will result in our institution sending you a paper statement. A paper statement delivery fee of $3 will be charged for each paper statement we deliver to you. This delivery service fee will stop when the delivery of paper statements ends. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking and log-ons) are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges when you receive eStatements, nor are there fees to open or close this account. Contact an Honor Banker for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.